Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Bucket Story

I am so glad I am doing the "Bucket" theme this year!  Not only does this apply to my students and faculty, but I need the reminders as well.  Like all of us, there are going to be bad mornings.  Well, mine was just that!  However, when I was able to get things under control, I ran into one of my favorite people.  It is so amazing how things can change just by the example of someone's positive character!  We don't know each other very well, but there is just something about this woman that you can't help but to smile and want to be around.  She is truly a bucket filler and I think that she doesn't even know she is doing it!  Thats what I love about her!  Her name is Jackie!  She fills my bucket every time I have the priviledge of seeing her!




No comments: